Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Hi from Lammas

No I haven't forgot about any of you. Just busy summer and not much to say. Job is ticking away to its end sometime in September. Then what? Supposed to have been in Greece by now with the sweetie--but that's perhaps an impossibility. Yet there is a certain sweet property in Arta, Mallorca that we could purchase if the Pi sells. Donovan's Townhouse but what a dream a fantasy, yet however if the universe is closing Corvallis down to me, then what is it opening. This town can certainly be a tar pit that one can get stuck in and I've been here since 1983.

Well the plans I know about--grandbaby Jazmyn's b'day party this Saturday, August 4; Bert Jansch at Lola's Room on August 28th, my b'day 9/11, new grandbaby birth 9/17?, then Sonny Rollins on 9/21; folks visiting sometime October and then what?????????????????

And happy b'day to me sweet son Max, it's today!!

No comments: