Sunday, October 21, 2007

Weekend Serenade for a Broken Heart and Celebration of Such

Dear Blogospherians,

What a week, what a time, what a life. As some of you know yours truly has been dealing with a particularly pesky broken heart. Well it seems that the mending is taking place. You know sometimes you meet someone who treats you with such sweetness, caring, and respect and if they do say those three words well you are gone. Has this happened to you dear blogospherian? But their “I love you” is not the same as your “I love you”. Of course, fear of rejection keeps you from asking, “Hey, what you mean you love me?” So if any of you in the dear blogosphere have an answer for what is the best, most polite, and less rejectable way of asking that let me know. For me when thrice said, if I like you, I’m gone. It’s almost like a spell. I mean don’t most folks run screaming from the room when you ask for clarification on that.

And the other lesson I’ve learned as we are speaking about the dreaded L word is that perhaps it is best to let the person know when you are “in love” with them. But don’t they run screaming from the room. Well dear blogospherian—you are worth loving. And if they do run screaming from the room, at least you know, it’s easier to deal with it in the beginning than many months or years later. Plus, it gives them real time information that they might want to use. And perhaps to your advantage?!

Anyway for me it’s been like having the water heater drained and a broken bone reset. Not quite as fun as a tooth cleaning but close; all very necessary maintenance activities (should you have the broken bone of course).

And I just did a Google on blogospherian and it is already on The Google. So I didn’t invent it but it is being used. Can we have Mr. Gates please add it to the MSWord dictionary. Well I can do that myself and so can you dear blogospherian. It’s just a right click away. Rejectable is also on The Google so you can right click that one too.

So here’s a toast to those that come along and reset our broken hearts by breaking them in all the right places and helping us put them back together. May their hearts be healed as well.

Thanks for the memories, attention, and caring. Now let’s move on to our next journey and calling.

With deep caring and Irini,

Y

2 comments:

Patsy said...

Boy do I know that feeling.
A few times.
Never again for me I don't think. Would have to be someone very special.
Have a great weekend.
Blessings,
Patsy

www.myspacepeppermintpattie10

www.soldiersangels.org

SweetHeart of the Valley said...

Well Patsy,

I'm actually very glad it happened or that I got to know the person, I wouldn't have missed it. And they are still a friend eventhough that is working out slowly.

Not feeling is worse for me than feeling. And now I'm much more in touch with who I am because of it.

Still doesn't mean that it don't hurt or that I wish it would have turned out different, but maybe it's preparing me for something more wonderful or I will need the understanding from the experience for the next challenge.